Long story short; sharp object and me have a long and dangerous history. If I use the best of the best razors to shave my legs, I still manage to get cut. Heck, if I use a plastic spoon to shave my legs I’d likely manage to get cut.
I’m always on the lookout for items that minimize my insane sharp object issue, so trying out new shave products is old hat. However, vedaDUDE Glide is not old hat by any means.
Basics: vedaDUDE Glide is an organic shave gel, made by vedaPURE, that may be meant for guys (hence the DUDE), but lacking facial hair (thankfully) I tried this product out on my legs.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Meadowfoam Seed, Organic Bilberry Extract, Organic Sugar Cane Extract, Organic Orange and Lemon Extract, Cranberry Extract
What I think:
Honestly, I think I’m in love with vedaDUDE. Soooooo many perks…
- Glides on perfectly.
- It only takes a small amount of gel to cover the average sized leg (an organic bargain).
- Smells great – very clean, not overpowering, and leaves a slight fresh scent lingering after your shave is done.
- Not sticky like most gels.
- Rinsed off cleanly.
- Left my legs feeling moisturized before I had even put lotion on.
- Best of all – NOT ONE CUT. I don’t know if they put magic fairy shave dust in this stuff or what, but for me, no cuts is pretty much unheard of. I was in shock. A shave gel that doesn’t require bandages is a perk to me.
- I like a little more color in my gels usually. Although colors are usually bad because of preservatives and chemicals, they do aid in the not cutting your legs to shreds deal. In this case it wasn’t an issue, but if you like a colored gel, this one isn’t.
- I can’t tell if the container is recyclable, (nothing marked) and I can’t easily find this info on the vedaPURE website. I’m gonna give recycling a whirl anyhow, but some info on this would be helpful.
VedaDUDE Glide score:
Six out of five pretty trees! I’ve used other decent shaving products, (razors, gels, creams, etc), some of which I’ll be reviewing soon, but this, hands down, is my favorite shaving product to date. I wasn’t even trying to be careful, yet walked away cut-free. I highly suggest this gel; it’s worth every penny. If shave challenged me can use it, then imagine how nice it will be for someone who is more savvy with sharp objects. Toss in the fact that it smells great and is organic, well, go them!
Check out this and other products at vedaPURE; by the way, I think this gel tossed into a gift basket would make a great holiday gift as well.
SAVE MONEY: Right now, vedaPURE is hosting a holiday gift special – simply enter the code holiday at checkout and get 10% off your entire order.